Building the Future of Ag with FFA and 4-H FFA and 4-H are synonymous with…
In 1947, the CHS Foundation’s founding cooperatives recognized the role agriculture businesses play in building communities, in bettering lives, and in giving back. Beginning as the Central Exchange Foundation, the initial focus was on charitable purposes to build a better tomorrow for neighbors, customers, and partners. Soon after, the founding board members recognized the importance of supporting agriculture programs and research at colleges and universities. Four universities were among the first to receive funding and are still strong partners today.